Jeffrey Crawford offers excellent career opportunities for people who excel in a busy and demanding environment.
If you would like to work for a progressive, fun and forward thinking company, please check the vacancies listed below.
To apply for a position, please send your CV to:
Jeffrey Crawford & Co
25 Castle Terrace
We regret we can only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK.
An experienced accountant is required for the accounts department within this busy, central Edinburgh CA practice. The role is one of accounts supervisor in a team of 2 managers, 1 supervisor and 2 students.
This position would suit a candidate with the following background/experience:
- Professional qualification (CA, ACCA etc) - part qualified WILL be considered.
- A strong technical knowledge of current accounting regulations and issues.
- Ability to supervise and motivate junior staff.
- Excellent communication skills with initiative and good problem-solving ability.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software used in a paperless office.
- Experience of Iris, Xero and Sage would be an advantage.
The client base is highly varied and will provide challenges. An ability to work in a small team, engage with clients and use initiative is very important. Remuneration will be competitive.
Immediate start. This is a full time position, but part time or flexible working hours would be considered.